• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does crooked arm work in boxing?

I am a righty, my right arm got piped and broken, it got healed but is a bit misshaped, i can't straight jab correctly or it hurts, and when i punch with my right i'm a inch short, but other then that should i be a boxer? because i really do enjoy boxing and muay thai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

if you enjoy it why not. ok so you may never be a champion. i like most people tarin in MA because they enjoy it. so i say yeah go for it.

By the way nice name, he's a sick MC :D

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

I say go for it also if you enjoy boxing and Muay Thai. However, if when you punch it hurts I'd check that out more seriously. You wouldn't like to injure your right arm again would you? Maybe it just so happens that you shouldn't punch like boxers do if it hurts, so I'd be careful. Make sure boxing isn't bad for your arm, and if this is not the case well continue

well.. my right arm caan't punch straight but there's a extra bump on my elbow.. maybe i have a stronger elbow o.O.. but yeah.. since i'm a righty i have to compromise it by practicing using my left to change into primary arm

since i'm a righty i have to compromise it by practicing using my left to change into primary arm

That's what I was going to suggest. You won't survive if you can't use your jab, so it would be best to work having your left side forward. Other than that, yeah, definitely stick with it.

i have an ulnary atracia on my left arm i had surgery . i never had that ball on my left wrist. does this mean i stopped? NO

and who said you cant be champion?

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 80 pixels, the height no greater than 80 pixels, and the file size no more than 8 KB.

• 3 weeks later...

Try switching your lead from left to right and back in the middle of a match. That screws people up. You can use whichever arm is best for any situation.

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.