• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

funniest fight ever

mai tai

yeah its a true story.

i was on neither side. i was with my fight buddys (guys from my boxing gym).and none of us could stop laughing.

i dindt set the scene like i should have when i told the story. but the whole thing was really chaotic (except the meditating guy) lost of people were swearing, pushing others, girls begging guys not to fight and most everybody was drunk.

alot of times people really dont want to fight they just want to huff and puff and go home and say "i was this close to knocking him out"

alot of people if you give them an opportunity they will back out.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol the meditating guy is lucky the other people left.

Or is the other guy lucky that all he did was meditate?

I don't see why all these people see this as being funny. I think it's good that for once someone decided not to fight. and besides, If he actually knew what he was doing when he was meditating the other guy wouldn't have been able to hit him, as he wouldn't have closed his eyes all the way, and would have been in a state of extreme readyness. It seems really sad to me that most people would prefer a story where he rips the guys arms off ad beats him to death with them. Oh well, I guess this story shows that Budo isn't officially dead... yet.

That's a pretty funny story. Lucky he didn't get jumped while he was meditating.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• 5 weeks later...

Funniest fight I can think of is when this guy punched my friend's friend in some parking lot- so my friend thai-kicked him once in the stomache and the guy almost threw up. His girlfriend gor real concerned "oh my god you hurt him!" and he gave her a smug look that suggested she'd be better off going home with him.

The funniest martial arts fight I saw was between a Drunken Kung Fu vs. Karate clip.

Ted

Hehehe,

this may be the clip your talking about,

http://www.superkarate.ru/video_kyokushin/video_clips_karate_kyokushin.htm

exept its says= "Kyokushin Vs Wing Chun"

but looks nothing like wing chun to me. :)

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."

• 1 month later...

Thats a pretty awesome way to end a fight, if you ask me. However, it is taking a HUGE gamble. if the guy had just gotten fed up and attacked, meditating is not exactly the best defensive position. Unless he was just pretending to meditate... hmmm... :wink:

Destroy all that is evil, so that all that is good may flourish.

Funniest fight - 4 way drunken boxing. No seriously! they're all drunk!!!

if you can't see it just go to subfighter.com

and look for

4-Man Drunken Battle Royal Match

http://www.subfighter.com/modules/Digital_Goods/images/movierun.png

"In battle, confrontation is done directly, victory is gained by surprise"

- Master Sun