• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KSW in Calgary, Alberta The Rockies Baby!!!!

DOGDEFENSE

Hello fellow Kuk Sool Won Practitioners, on behalf of the Kuk Sool Won of Calgary West School. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and our School to the KSW community of Karate Forum. My name is Elroy Brooks and I am currently at the belt level of red stripe.

My Instructor here is KJN David Williams from the U.K. and we are now glad to have him here in Calgary Alberta to teach us Kuk Sool. I personally have been with the club for only 15 mo. But our school has been in operation for 2 years and currently we are at approx 15-18 adult menbers. I look forward to corresponding with other members of Kuk Sool and various other martial arts. I would also like to extend an invitation to KSW members to come and train if you are in the area.

Looking forward to talking with you

Regards

Elroy

Train hard, Stay hard

DOGDEFENCE

"Train hard, Stay hard"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome!

But the Introduction forum is on the main page and down about a page and a half. You might want to post it there.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Welcome to KF, have fun with the forums!

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

yeah! Calgary, i'm from there...nice to meet ya!! i'm studying gojo though, but ya maybe one day when i visit home again eh... :brow:

welcome, and enjoy!!

KBear

"lick your wounds, anxious for the next ones"

If I'm ever in the area, I'll stop by. What are your practices normally like?

standard warm-up, breakfalls,soo and techniqes, and finish off with forms.

We are incouraged to focus on these aspects. We don't unfortunatly spend a lot of time on groud work or sparring at this time.

"Train hard, Stay hard"