• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Deadliest Move?

June1

Um... *run away* :P How about no?

Thanks for the responses, guys. Any more out there?

I'm curious to know what your friend, after his many years of Tae Kwon Do, has to say about a deadliest move? Did he give you some example to start this line of questioning? Or does he have a philosophy similar to mine and swdw's...and is just testing you with these sorts of questions ;)

Chado

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was really random! He just asked me in class out of nowhere.

He's recently been captivated by tai chi; he keeps talking about how it's an MA that requires minimal effort to really make a huge impact. He's also really into pressure points, especially since he saw this anime show where a guy applied 164 super-fast techniques to someone and practically left them near death.

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

heh heh,

I do torite jutsu...which is pressure point application / body mechanics / and a whole ton of other things

https://www.dragonsociety.com if you want to check it out...they have a forum on there but the discussion is VERY serious I dont usually get to involved in it.

Anime is great (I watch quite a bit actually) and sometimes I find it neat when they exaggerate martial arts techniques to obsurd levels (Tenjou Tenge...his 'dragon coming out' if you are familiar with that show you will know what I mean). Anyway I guess he was just curious, someone asked if it was possible to stop someones heart, or do a one strike kill by utilizing pressure points / meridians and elements of energy...basically my sensei said that that was a load of crap. But since its possible to affect someones heart, even mildly, by knowing someone has a heart condition you could put unnecessary strain on their heart and reduce the length of there life...but not kill them instantly.

Anyway I guess your friend was just shooting the breeze and wasn't trying to backup any sort of arguement =)

Chado

The most powerful Karate technique is the spinning, jumping, hovering, 540 degree, tiger claw, eagle winged, double kicking death lunge.

But the technique is so secret you cant learn it until you get to 8.5 Dan

7th Dan Chidokai

A true combat warrior has to be hard as nails in mind, body and soul. Warriors are action takers and not action fakers. If you are cruising, make time for losing

The most powerful Karate technique is the spinning, jumping, hovering, 540 degree, tiger claw, eagle winged, double kicking death lunge.

But the technique is so secret you cant learn it until you get to 8.5 Dan

I forgot all about that one :lol:

He he. Yeah, that was really something! I didn't think I'd like Kill Bill, but I do! :)

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

I would have to say something that would go either for the neck or spine (around the lower-back). The damage could be devastating if the attack is done correctly

If I dont have it you don't need it!

Any technique could be deadly when perfomed correctly , an oie zuki or a mawashigeri to the side of the head can be deadly when performed with good timing and speed and power .

never give up !