• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If I could smack one person........

ramcalgary

Conservative pro-war armchair belligerant hawk types who glory in civillian deaths, and weep alligator tears at US and British casualties!

:mad:

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh...I'd like to smack Bush.

Robert Nault

the 2002 NAIG TKD champ Blake Parisan

Paul Anderson

"joe" from Winnipeg

and others...

===================

When cornered, kick 'em in the spetznats. If that doesn't work, run around acting like an epilept + flail your arms about while whizzin' in your pants, then fall down foaming at the mouth. They'll be so disgusted THEY will walk away from the fight....

yeah kirt russel , that guy who acts in really bad movies, um escape from la? i know thats kurt russel. or maybe i am thinking of someone else. um the guy in water world i think it was and he was in that really bad movie about cuba and their stinkin misiles. can anyone hellp me out?

fight til you die

I would smash bin laden, sadam hussein, the people who made the Ikea adverts (with the schlomping) and the wine gum advert makers... Oh and all the people who decide what programs go on tv. They know we don't like some programs but they show em anyway... :(

Oh and some kids from school... :D

What can I say? I think that's about all of 'em :karate:

Everybodies Going Kung Fu Fighting! Yah Hoocha! LMAO

Kurt played in Escape from NY & LA.Captain Ron,The thing,Soldier,Overboard etc.

yeah he deserved to be slapped for some of those, but let's not forget he ALSO played in Big Trouble in Little China, which IMO redeems him completely

"It is not how much you know but how well you have mastered what you've learnt. When making an assessment of one's martial arts training one should measure the depth rather than the length".

- MASTER "General" D. Lacey

Im kinda leaning in Bluedragon and boxerscotts direction with there smacks. I would like to smack this REALLY freakin annoying guy we have on a commershal(i cant speel) out here in Oklahoma. Hes fat and sweaty and talks fast and moves his hands when he talks and his chins shake and its gross. I REALLY REALLY want to smack the all-american rejects. They give oklahoma bands a bad name. And finally, I would smack Mike myers for being in View from the Top. :D

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"