• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If I could smack one person........

ramcalgary

The principal at my younger kid's school. How the he.....ck someone as f.......reekin' stupid as that could get a possition that has that much influence on kids amazes me.

(few, good thing I was able to catch myself)

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Saifights...Its a personal trauma.

My mother used to make me wear those stupid Mickey Mouse Ears hats and make me sing those songs. I REALLY HATED!!!. lol

Yoda, I found Jar Jar to be REALLY annoying.lol

but Yes, i could be great to smack Rickson Gracie.lol

Also, All the Corrupt Politicians, Policemans and Lawyes who hide behind the law to do wrong things.

Minh, I did state that my anomosity was directed towards the French government. I believe they should be a little more supportive towards our effort against terrorism. It would take a 747 flying into the eiffel tower to get them to move. (may you never experience what we have seen in New York)

Les Français sont de bonnes gens

Vivent longtemps les fran!!!!!!

I hope this translates correctly.... :smile:

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

That SON OF A B**** Osama, but instead of smacking him i would like to unload many rounds of shotgun shells into his steaming Afghan corpse after i light him on fire with a Mr-7 Flamerod...

Thanks for listening!!! :razz:

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

the woman from "the weakest link" (SMACK!!!!!..goodbye) judge judy....

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

:lol:

These are hilarious! I just was thinking the other day that Judge Judy - saw her on Larry King - really needs to chill out! SMACK!! Of course Osama bin Ladin is first on my list though....One other person I'd love to get my hands on is Kathy Lee Gifford......that woman irritates me to no END!!!!!! DOUBLE SMACK!!!!!!! :razz:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-