Souldburned

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

always cool to see another rammstein fan :)

i've personally really been getting into elliot smith lately.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I have a bunch, but here's a few....Our Lady Peace, Tragically Hip, Paul Brandt, Terry Clark, No Doubt/GwenS.....i like it all!! :P

KBear

"lick your wounds, anxious for the next ones"

OH but my very favorite would be the one hit wonder Holly McNarland, hence the signature below...*from 'numb'*

KBear

"lick your wounds, anxious for the next ones"

STYX, "Weird" Al, most Country singers. Most people laugh at me when i say Video Game Remix music.
:lol: My brother listens to that stuff too...some of it is really cool though, especially the Megaman remixes. I've heard a really good Jackal remix...and of course, lounge style SMB themes are great :)

As far as singer/songwriters, I've been really into Bread lately. They've got a really great sound, although that's kind of strange to say since they do a lot of different styles of music. They wrote all of their own stuff, which is always good. Neil Diamond is of course a favorite. Really feelgood music with great lyrics and melodies. Hot August Night is the ultimate Diamond album, hands down :)

Coldplay, Jamiroquoi, Doris Day, Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tom Jones, and Juanes are among some of my faves. I like a very wide spread of music, but I don't have a lot of time (when I'm in school) to just sit down and listen, until I come back to the dorm to study and go to sleep. By then I'm usually pretty tired, so I just end up listening to a lot of mellow, chill-out music.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.