• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I rellized that a good pad holder should push the attacker to the brink of exhautions and puke...But my partner is kind of lazy abit, But I won't say its his fault, I have a decent kick but how can I push my self real hard with every kick and punch a 100% with being fatique...How can i strike the pads as hard as possible, what techniques should I use...

There will be a day that you can't cope with your life, I want you to look at the star and remember, I always smile back at you. luV u lots Jen

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

you should just tell him. but try to do it in a way what wont offend him. you could say somthing like when i train i really need someone to motivate me and push me to my limits so when we are doing the pad drills could you do that for me please.

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

I rellized that a good pad holder should push the attacker to the brink of exhautions and puke...

This is true, puking isn't necessary, but yes I have done it a few times when training before.

But my partner is kind of lazy abit, But I won't say its his fault.

How is it NOT his fault? Tell him straight up, Im here to fight, can you please coach me?

I have a decent kick but how can I push my self real hard with every kick and punch a 100% with being fatique...How can i strike the pads as hard as possible, what techniques should I use...

To push yourself real hard, push yourself real heard.

To punch 100% with every kick and punch, do it.

Strike the pads as hard as possible, by striking them as hard as possible.

A coach can help you do this, but without the Heart to keep going, you'll keep giving up. Try to do it yourself if you partner is lazy.

Rule #1: Play the game to the limit. Damn the consequences.

god i hate puking when training ive neva done it but ive come realy close and had 2 stop lol

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

I've done about amonth he does about two, just had a lessons with him, he got better now...

There will be a day that you can't cope with your life, I want you to look at the star and remember, I always smile back at you. luV u lots Jen

yeah - that may be part of your problem. You really want a more experienced guy to partner with a newbie - it's better for the learning experience. In our classes, we always rotate partners each round, so everyone has a chance to work with everyone, but we try to make sure that two complete newbs aren't together at any time. This is more productive for everyone.

Thanks Seven star, well, sometimes my kru hold the pads for me, and when I hit, he teep me and knee me aswell, it took alot of me,and get tired easy he taunt me that im weak,so I can hit harder...how can I improve my striking ability, but after the rounds with him, i was tired but felt that my body can diss out alot more, but I can't find that power...it's in me for sure

when addressing power, the first thing to always check is technique. the roundhouse mechanically is harder than people think to do correctly. After addressing technique, address attributes - speed and strength.