• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How often do you guys wash your uniforms? Just curius because a kid in my DoJang, a very disiplened person, probably the best in the class, never seems to wash his unless it is before a test!

:karate:

TANG SOO!!! & SEMPER FI!!!

Dusty Sawyer,

Ee Dan, Tang Soo Do,

Young Marine Cpl.

"Those who do not battle for their country do not know with what ease they accept their citizenship in America" Dan Beralis, Veitnam Jouranlist

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I always wash it between classes. In fact, our instructor has specifically requested that everyone do this because apparently some were emitting a rather unpleasant aroma... (our uniforms are black, so you usually can't tell from looking at them if they are washed... its all a matter of smell)

I have 5 uniforms, with 4 classes a week. I just wear a new one each time and then try to wash them once a week, with a spare one in case I don't get to them in time.

random side note: Gotta love the black uniforms!

Fetch Daddy's blue fright wig! I must be handsome when I unleash my rage.

My dojang is strict about clean uniforms (even clipped nails so you don't scratch people). But then again, so am I. I have two uniforms. I wash them twice a week for three classes. That leaves me an "open day" of a clean uniform in case I don't get to do laundry that day.

Laurie F

I have like 6-7 uniforms (some in need of a little repair), including my Blue-trimmed dress uniform (which only gets used for special occasions like tests and tournaments), so I have the luxury of wearing a new one every class. They get washed after every use.

If you only have one,... once a week is good.

Master Jason Powlette

5th Dan, Tang Soo Do

--Tang Soo!!!

I always wash my uniform after I workout. Our workouts are pretty intense, so my uniform gets quite damp.

I teach in a uniform for several days before it must be washed.

--

• 2 weeks later...

I wash my oniform about once every two weeks. That's four workouts, tho I'm in the dojo nearly every day. I only where it to our two formal workouts.

The best a man can hope for

is, over the course of his lifetime,

to change for the better.

TSD Y049, he'll probably get the idea to start washing when its too late; when he starts to get those nasty, embarrasing, yellow stains in the arm pits. :x

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

TSD Y049, he'll probably get the idea to start washing when its too late; when he starts to get those nasty, embarrasing, yellow stains in the arm pits. :x

Another reason to love black uniforms! :lol:

Fetch Daddy's blue fright wig! I must be handsome when I unleash my rage.