• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

horror flicks

Davison

I was wondering what everyone's favorite scary movie was? I'm a huge horror movie fan and have been collecting them for most of my life. I have always liked the 80's genre of slasher flicks. I'd have to say that my top ten favs would have to be:

Friday the 13th series

Halloween series

Reanimater

Return of the living dead

Night of the creeps

C.H.U.D

TheOmen series

Night Breed

SleepawayCamp

Fright Night

There are tons of others that I love watching,but these are my favorites. The cheeser the better! :D

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas Chainsaw was pretty good, have you seen Exorcist: The Beginning? MAN! If you had a tough time with the first one, try this one on for size:). Im more into the thriller type movies like the Grudge and SAW myself though.

Rule #1: Play the game to the limit. Damn the consequences.

I recently saw the grudge. I thought it was a very good. I have not been impressed with the horror movies that have been coming out lately but I really liked the grudge. I think it was very well made,and pretty scary when you watch it for the first time. On a one to five scale,I'll give the grudge a four.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

I found The Grudge to be very similar to The Ring in terms of the whole curse idea. It does have some jolts and extremely freaky moments, but I found it to be less scary than The Ring (maybe because I watched like, half of it while covering my eyes...).

I love The Ring, and would like to see Saw. I've heard good things about it. I'd also like to watch The Ring Two, of course. :P

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

I thought the exorsist was...crap sorry you lovers of it. But i fell asleep at the part when she starts going crazy and her head spins.

I liked the Texas chainsaw masacre the modern one, ive not seen the original one. Anyone seen the toothfairy? That is jumpy.

I wasn't impressed with the Exorcist the beginning.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

I love horror movies!

I've always liked Freddy Kruger...always jumping out from nowhere and he had the funny lines also... :lol:

Kyo Sa Nim in KSW

Certified Personal Trainer

Health and Business Consultant

I wasn't impressed with the Exorcist the beginning.

That film was poo.

I saw the Grudge - it scared me quite a bit, in a jumpy kind of way. I thought it was a lot better than the Ring. I want to get Ju-On now though, because I think it will a lot scarier.

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum