• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Post your joke-Winner Selected!

ShotokanKid

I'm having a contest and after 7 days I will declare a winner. Everyone post your (appropriate) jokes! It can be about whatever you want

Edited by ShotokanKid

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nobody has any good jokes?

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

I have one that I heard today, but it might be inappropriate. If you'd like to hear it, pm me.

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

A man is at the bar, really drunk. Some guys decide to be good samaritans and get him home.

So they pick him up off the floor, and drag him out the door. On the way to the car, he falls down three times. When they get to his house, they help him out of the car and, he falls down four more times.

They ring the bell, and one says, "Here's your husband!"

The man's wife asks, "Where the hell is his wheelchair?"

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.

2 more days... and I think JeetKuneDo is going to win it.

Hurry up and post people... 1 more day for me to pick the winner

Can pranks be classified as a joke? If so....I duct taped a long strip of bubble wrap to my friends car tires. He walked out of the house and got inside the car. He stated up the car and started to drive out the driveway. When the bubble wrap poped he shouted, "Holy Crap!! Someone is shooting at us!" He then ducked down in his car. Im sitting there laughing and he is yelling at me, "What the hell are you laughing about!! Someone is shotting at us!" When I finally stoped laughing, I told him what happened and we both had a good laugh.

If not.....A man was walking down the sidewalk and he heard some kids shouting out, "13, 13!." He saw a hole in the fence to see what was going on. The kids then jab him in the eye with a stick and shout,"14, 14!"

It is better to burn out than to fade out!

Ok, The_One definitely has it so far... I was eating an orange and I laughed so hard I sprayed orange pulp all over the place.

One more day to post!!!!!!!!!!