GojuRyu Shawn

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also send my condolences. I always look at death this way…you know how you always (or occasionally) wonder what the afterlife is going to be like. How you are going to be free of pain, discomfort, and always happy in a better place? Well, know your friend does know. He is experiencing that wonderful freedom of being free from all that pains us still here in the flesh. He knows what we can only wonder and dream about.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

I'm sorry for you and your friends family. Losing someone close to you is never easy. I have had two of my close friends die and the way I made it thru it all was to be there for thier families and to never stop remembering all the good times we had together. He's with god now. Keep your head up.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

I offer my condolences. Your friend is in my prayers.

I recently found out that my close friend's cousin has an advanced cancer, and that his family has decided not to proceed with treatment; it's just too late.

I can only imagine how you feel. Let's hope that Kevin is in a better place.

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

I also send my condolences. I always look at death this way…you know how you always (or occasionally) wonder what the afterlife is going to be like. How you are going to be free of pain, discomfort, and always happy in a better place? Well, know your friend does know. He is experiencing that wonderful freedom of being free from all that pains us still here in the flesh. He knows what we can only wonder and dream about.

I totally agree with you, kicks. I know my dad is free of the pain he was in. Just like your friend, GojuRyu Shawn. Just keep the good memories in mind. He's looking down on you from heavin, saying " we had a great time." Just don't forget the good times you had with him. They will live on forever.

Laurie F