• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

fighting dreams

i know we have already had a post about normal dreams, :-? but has anyone ever had any dreams when there fighting someone OR something.

I had this dream once that i was having a great day at the mall when all of a sudden the mall goes empty and there is knowone there, then these three girls all run in to the mall in WHITE DRESSES and start to JUMP ROPE in the mall :o and while they are jumping they start to sing the song that no mortal ever whants to hear in there dreams...... thats right the freddy krugar song. then..... HE appeers, and i am all of a sudden in my kungfu Gi and i must fight him but before the fight is over i wake up so i don't get find out if i won or not.

anyway has anyone else ever had some fighting dreams. :-?

PEACE :karate: :kaioken: :D :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yeah everybody has fight dreams

Anybody have the dreams where they're running for their lives and trying to yell for help but the words just wont come out loudly? Like you have a sore throat or something

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Yes I have had a dream along the lines of MA.

I am meditateing in the forest and a Tengu like creature appears from behind a tree and then blinds me with a gust of leaves, when I look again he is gone. Then all the trees come alive and turn into Tree warriors in a human like form, I must then defeat them and then it kind of blurs.

:-? :-?

The cool summer breeze passes me by.

I had one the other night. It was a dream that had something to do with the time just after I got my BB (which hasn't happened in real life yet). I was in my dobok .... I guess just after training or something and I was challenged to a fight. I was actually doing pretty well. It was a fair fight, trading some good shots with who ever it was. But I didn't know how it ended, cause I woke up :(

Does that mean I'm going to get in a fight after I get my black belt .... :o

Laurie F

Anybody have the dreams where they're running for their lives and trying to yell for help but the words just wont come out loudly?

Yeah I always have those. Whenever there's a "bad guy" chasing me I can never yell. And it's like I'm running in slow motion.

I had two tournaments in a row these past two weekends, so all my dreams have been about sparring. haha

ديـــــــــــــنا

I once had the most awesome dream where I was Xena, Warrior Princess, but with short hair. :P

I had this great sword that I knew how to use and I had to fight these barbarian guys to save a friend. Well... I didn't really fight them... I yelled, "Stop!" and ran away. BUT as I was escaping, I jumped down this small elevator-like shaft to a very long hallway where my friend was being held.

All, in all, the feeling I got from being in that dream was just great. This was years ago, before I started MA training.

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

I once had this dream that I was fighting orks like in the Lord of the Rings and I was using a fillet knife. Then I surrendered and Sauruman tried to cut off my ears with my knife. Then my family and I got taken to his prison, which was a luxury hotel. Man... talk about weird

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

I once had a dream that someone had broken into my house and we were fighting. The dream was so intense that I managed to throw myself out of bed, and I woke up mid-air. Managed to whack my head on the nightstand pretty good. :)

Res firma, mitescere nescit