• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You know when your obbsessed with martial arts when....

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you're obsessed with martial arts when you practice your stances while taking a shower

guilty

also guilty of closing/opening doors with kicks

but i sometimes practice knife dexterity drills at work with my box cutter,

Currently a Blue Belt in AKKI Kenpo

When you are waiting at the doctors and they call your name and you respond with "hai or osu ".

Guilty :D

Here is another one when you shake some one hand (not a Karateka) and you bow to them as you shake their hand. :)

Here is another one when you shake some one hand (not a Karateka) and you bow to them as you shake their hand. :)

I find it so hard not to do that! We also have to put our left hand under our elbow so I usually catch myself just as the arm is moving. Was horrible last year as I had loads of interviews for the universities I applied to and I was praying that the lecturers didn't notice!

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

I find it so hard not to do that! We also have to put our left hand under our elbow so I usually catch myself just as the arm is moving. Was horrible last year as I had loads of interviews for the universities I applied to and I was praying that the lecturers didn't notice!

I've caught myself doing that as well. Its a tough habit to break!

I've caught myself doing that as well. Its a tough habit to break!

Not necessarily a bad habit though. :brow:

Semper Fi , Dave