• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You know when your obbsessed with martial arts when....

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you side kick a soccer ball, or try to roundhouse it lol

Heh. When my elbow was injured and I couldn't play volleyball with my friends, I used roundhouse kicks to get it over the net, when I didn't completely miss and practice my breakfalls...

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

• 4 months later...

when you ask your non martial arts friends if they want to come over and spar :karate: :karate: :karate: :karate: :karate: :karate: :karate:

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” ~ Bruce Lee

• 1 month later...

How about when you close the refrigerator door with either:

back kick

side kick

front kick

LOLLLLL

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert

....or you insist on closing the upper level cabinet doors in your kitchen with hook kicks and round kicks. Or, you shut off light switches with axe kicks, and turn them on with front kicks.

....or you insist on closing the upper level cabinet doors in your kitchen with hook kicks and round kicks. Or, you shut off light switches with axe kicks, and turn them on with front kicks.

LOLLLLL !!! Sounds like your home takes a beating ! :D

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert

Today my wife got home still standing in the doorway and found the top mattress on the floor in the living room and I said "I have to show this cool throw"..... about half way through the sentence she shuts the door and is gone...:dodgy:

I actually managed to teach her the O Goshi today though..

You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent. -Henri Ducard