• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You know when your obbsessed with martial arts when....

haha, but why would you call your friends sensei?

Well, I just have friends in class who are senseis, so sometimes when I see other friends I'll call them sensei on accident... I'm just so used to saying "sensei" all the time! lol! I call my best friend "mom" too....lol.

DORKS HAVE MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savvy?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say "yes sir" and "yes ma'am" to my parents, friends, parent's friends, etc.

Well, that's a good thing. :)

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

I say "yes sir" and "yes ma'am" to my parents, friends, parent's friends, etc.

No harm in that...It's just a level of courtesy that is not seen much at all these days.

I'd say that it's just a sign that your training is working... :wink:

I am very guilty. My boyfriend does Hapkido and Tang Soo Do and I do Tang Soo Do. He's been doing karate for four years now so a date for us is going in my basement or backyard and sparring. We'll walk down the hall in school and start firing off random strikes and kicks. It's a blast.

-You begin giving your answers in Korean when the teacher asks a math problem

You may be having fun doing that at school but I highly recommend you not do that any more. With the increasing problem of violence in schools and the no tolerance policies it might get you in some big trouble.

I do a lot of that stuff.I'm especially guilty of sneaking in practice at work.I work with preschool kids and they just think it's a riot when I am "dancing" to the silly songs.Little do they know that I am refining techniques out of my forms,and polishing transitions from various stances :lol:

But my #1 obsessed for the day thinking is:

When you go to see the new Star Wars movie and they break out their light sabers,and you actually say out loud, "Oh cool....weapons kata!!!"

hajime~kyu

The more I think I know, the more I find I have to learn.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright... I got a couple new ones.

-When you walk, you slap your knees

-As you walk, you begin doing your forms

-You write out your form instead of you school work

-You constantly appear to be spacing out when you're actually going through your forms, strikes, kicks, etc.

...you pass you pencil back to your friend with sherkin still power,

...you start fights with you MAing friend in the class room in front of you 1st dan black belt teacher dude(TKD)

"I'm done, and as I'm posing in my nice stance the flamingo stands his ground as well. The flamingo and I are the unstoppable team, with my tornado kick and his confident pink plastic frame, we're ready for whatever comes our way!"

-Jujimufu