• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You know when your obbsessed with martial arts when....

Hey, if I didn't go to the dojo, I'd most likely be insane. The heck with what those "others" think!

And Corpand, I do that all the time. Stop copying me! :P

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you're obsessed with the maritial arts when...you can't concentrate or sleep for days if you think of even the tiniest detail of a kata that you aren't 100% sure about. *so...sleepy*

Walk your talk - please walk your talk

Hmm... Freddy... I like that idea of using shuto uke to open doors... I should try that. I've been using side kicks to do so. :)

ohh yea why dident i think of sidekicks?? thats brilliant :lol:

Extraordinary abilities can only come from extraordinary effort

He he. How about you start using side kicks, and I'll use shutos! :P

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

When You Start Watching Karate Programs Rather Than Spongebob Squarepants!!

What ... Spongebob rocks!!

Go spongebob! It's ya birthday! Gunna partay like it's ya birthday!! Go spongebob ...

I Love spongebob!!

Dear God,

Please Have Mercy On My Apponents

Because I Wont.

When You Start Watching Karate Programs Rather Than Spongebob Squarepants!!

What ... Spongebob rocks!!

Go spongebob! It's ya birthday! Gunna partay like it's ya birthday!! Go spongebob ...

I Love spongebob!!

Cool I'm not alone :D Spongebob rocks!

And yes I am guilty of some of the above, especially opening and closing doors. Its catching tho, I caught my husband closing a door with a sidekick and he doesn't even do Karate. My sister however is convinced Karate is a wierd cult!!

Noooo! Take her to the dojo and prove her wrong!

"Know Thyself"

You know, June1, that if people hear you say that they'll declare you a nutter? I said a few hundred times at school.....they now believe I'm some nut hooked on fighting and violence and that I have to be dating the green belt boy who goes to my karate school and high school. The answer the that is: NOOOO!!!! That would be disturbing, and not at all productive during class. Though, because I'm his friend, he cracks down harder on me than anyone....

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

You know, June1, that if people hear you say that they'll declare you a nutter? I said a few hundred times at school.....they now believe I'm some nut hooked on fighting and violence and that I have to be dating the green belt boy who goes to my karate school and high school. The answer the that is: NOOOO!!!! That would be disturbing, and not at all productive during class. Though, because I'm his friend, he cracks down harder on me than anyone....
I Agree

Dear God,

Please Have Mercy On My Apponents

Because I Wont.

Noooo! Take her to the dojo and prove her wrong!

Her boyfriend took her when he first started, a while after I did. He goes to a different club and style to me, she went to one lesson and it scared the c**p out of her.

I've tried to get her to come with me but she refuses, she thinks their all the same.