• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nike Skipping Rope

hobz

I'd just like to inform everyone that the Nike Brand Skipping Rope is a horrible rope. I'm talking about the one that is a grey plastic type material. The reason I don't like it is that when you get going and spinning the rope quite a bit, if for whatever reason you get hung up on the rope, it gets all tangled at the bottom due to memory of the material that is used. You then need to stop for 20-30 seconds to untangle it. Rinse repeat when you screw up. This probably holds true to all plastic type rope.

Also, after only about 1 month use, the handles started to split apart at the ends. I think I'm going to buy a fabric or leather rope now, I don't think they have the memory that plastic does.

Rule #1: Play the game to the limit. Damn the consequences.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Leather ropes are much better than plastic ones. I started with a plastic 'speed' rope and it ended up in the bin after a week.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Yeah, I have a leather one with wood handles and ball bearings. No problems ever. No swoosh either! :lol:

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

Nike makes skipping ropes?? *sigh* All these cooperations... what is our world coming to?

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."