• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What's your favorite thing about KF?

ShotokanKid

What is it? I like how it rekindled the fire for karate training and how friendly everyone is. Great job on starting this site Patrick

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey shotokankid. When I first joined this site, I liked the fact that there were no flame wars. Everyone gave their opinions, but it wasn't to the point of bashing anyone. Of course, it is well moderated :)

Now that I am a mod on here, I want to carry that on. I thank Patrick also for starting this site. Good job, dude :D

Laurie F

I like being able to share information and ideas with large groups of people, and compare variations within a single style.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

I like the fact that so many martial artists from many different backgrounds can all get together and have (usually!) intelligent and thoughtful conversations.

Between all the members of KF there is soooo much knowledge and experience, so it's a great place to hang out and learn new things.

Plus, generally speaking, people here are polite and willing to listen to others. There's the odd exception, but the vast majority of members on KF are willing to contribute positively to discussions and to listen to the opinions of others.

Good job to Patrick for creating such a great site! :up:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Come on guys, show patrick your apprication!!!

I just joined but i'd have to say i like.....You Guys!! *group hug*

Great info too! I can't beleive how huge it is!! I've got lots of reading to do...lol

KBear

"lick your wounds, anxious for the next ones"

I just joined but i'd have to say i like.....You Guys!! *group hug*

*Hugs back*

Glad you like the site! :)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I live this site because people go out of the way to answer your questions honestly...like the replys or not, and the help is sincere. Outstanding job Patrick for sharing your time and energy, and thank you to any other moderators involved....and a big thank you to all who investigate and reply with speed, and respect.

A punch should stay like a treasure in the sleeve. It should not be used indiscrimately.

Kyan Chotoku Sensei

Everybody thank Patrick!!!

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Even handed and informative moderation. (Thanks Patrick)

"Enemies you threaten make armies. Enemies you destroy make graves."

"Even though you hold a sword over my heart I will not give up."