ShotokanKid

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shove it all under your bed and closet. Thats what I do. :lol: Not really.....well not anymore anyway. Yeah, just pick something up when your done with it. Your just giving yourself more work when you don't pick something up when your done with it.

It is better to burn out than to fade out!

Hey The_One... that's a nice icon you've got.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• 2 weeks later...

lol, my dorm room looks like a bomb went off in it. Oh well. I know where everything is. I have to clean it out in a month (yuk)

"The journey of a 1,000 miles starts with but a single step."

I don't just have a room to keep clean... I have to tidy my whole house! Arrgh, nightmare! lol, j/k.

I tend to *try* and put things away as soon as I have finished with them, that way it won't build up into a huge mess. I see it as better to spend a couple of minutes tidying every day than do it once every so often and have to spend ages on it when I could be doing something I enjoy.

I vacuum and dust on a regular basis (I have asthma and dust makes it worse) but I do tend to put off washing up. I don't own a dishwasher, but as soon as I can afford to get one I'm gonna. I hate washing up dishes sooooo much. :(

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Piles!! That's the way to do it!:brow:

Clean laundry gets thrown in drawers, dirty goes in a pile in the closet. Beds are easy to fix- pull the comforter off, and give it a good snap and let it fall back on the bed- *shrug*- nice and neat. Papers on my desk get pushed into a pile out of the way. That way it only takes a minute to rifle througgh the pile and find anything. LOL- the besty part is, it looks neat, and takes almost no work. :P

The best a man can hope for

is, over the course of his lifetime,

to change for the better.

I know it would be best if I put everything away when I was done with it, made my bed when I got out of it, etc, but I just don't work that way. And, I'm not the most tidy person to begin with, although I do enjoy having a clean house. So, I have a different approach.

Each night, before I go to bed, I take about 30 minutes, and I just clean up my house. I find that it distracts me from thinking about the things that happened in my day, and helps me sleep. Plus, 30 minutes isn't very long, so it goes by very quickly. And, I wake up to a nice house.

I don't do it 100% of the time, but that's OK when I don't.

It's a good way to handle cleaning if you're cleaning impaired like me.

----

Hmm. Hello. This is the floor. How did I get here?

Each night, before I go to bed, I take about 30 minutes, and I just clean up my house. I find that it distracts me from thinking about the things that happened in my day, and helps me sleep. Plus, 30 minutes isn't very long, so it goes by very quickly. And, I wake up to a nice house.

I don't do it 100% of the time, but that's OK when I don't.

It's a good way to handle cleaning if you're cleaning impaired like me.

Good idea. :)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I just dont keep my room clean, that simple. My mother and father though allways complains about it. Few days ago my mother cleaned my room but less than an hour and my room where a big mess, my father laughed a lot after withnessed that :D