• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How do you keep your rooms clean?

ShotokanKid

My room is an....organised mess :D

Exactly! It seems more often than not, if I clean my room.... I can't find anything! :lol: I'd rather keep it somewhat messy and know where things are :)

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just stay out of my room :P

i don't make my bed, it just gets frumpy the next time i sleep in it anyway.

i don't have much trash in my room

and leaving laundry on the floor makes it easier to find later :wink:

some people call it being a slob. i call it being efficient :D

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

yup, absoulutely

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

As people mentioned, keep your room clean by not letting it get messy.

My place varies from perfectly orderly to mildly messy. Anything worse than mildly messy forces me to clean up.

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

My rooms usualy a mess too.But I know where things are :D

Every now and then I get into a cleaning mode and spend several hours straight just cleaning,but then it takes a few days to figure out where I put all my stuff....

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of love, a spirit of power, and of self-discipline.

2 Timothy 1:7

I can't keep my room clean. I honestly tried, really, I did, but I could't find anything. Now it only takes a few seconds to find things....so what if I have papers flying around my head?

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

I have papers on my stereo speaker balancing, if i walk past them to quickly they fall lol. I also have papers on my tv and just general crap everywhere, i don't make my bed. Apparently it is healthier to leave it messy because the bed is not warm and germs cannot spread.

Ey you learn something new each day.

Actually, they say it's healthier to keep it clean because the constant vacuuming and dusting will keep the room more sanitary I guess

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."