• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does Anybody Know TREVOR (TNT) SMANDYCH ??

I was wondering if anybody knew him because he is our club trainer :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Che Guevara i am from Calgary :nod:

ramcalgary Ya he is good :nod:

we also used to have a trainer called Jason M (forgot his last name) (guy has died his hair blonde and put it orange or something)

And prodigy child that is true inless you really don't watch the fights then you could maybe not know but why wouldn't you?? You can learn from the pros.

Kicker, his name is Jason Fenton me tinks. He is the only one of the trainers that used to dye his hair like that. He started his own club I think in south east Calgary recently, which is cool..I dont have to endure anymore of his killer workouts anymore (!!!!! :grin: :grin:).

And where does Trevor S train (which jim)? I have only seen him at the downtown one like a few times. Really cool person, btw..

Feel the 'Putt Jattan De' power!!

*Truth is highest, but Truthful living is higher still*

oh he trains well i mean teaches the NW gym where i go too what about you???

Jason isn't that bad though but i didn't think he workouts were that hard it though.

I think Nick Rink does hard workouts and sometimes if we get this not really old guy but he teached us i few times he also dose too.

I go to the Down Town gym. :smile:

"Jason isn't that bad though but i didn't think he workouts were that hard it though"

bah, maybe not for you, but we all are different..*pats belly* Anyways, its not Jason warmups that I really hated, it was his class. Did he never do that excesize (spelling?

:???:) where you punch the bag as fast as you can 20 times and then 30, 40...? And I didnt like the fact that he didnt really teach more things (combos and stuff). Funny guy tho:lol:.

:-? where you punch the bag as fast as you can 20 times and then 30, 40...? And I didnt like the fact that he didnt really teach more things (combos and stuff). Funny guy tho:lol:.

Ya his humor wasn't that bad :grin: :lol:

Oh ya that stuff i hated that also :nod: it seemed like there was no point of going if he didn't teach us new things like you said combos :nod:

Zaknafein I was wondering if Nick ring teaches also in the downtown gym??

Nick only usually teaches the beginer 5 lessons to the new ppl, but doesnt teach the actual class. I remember he taught the mixed classes on Sundays but im not sure he still does..I know him a lil bit better than I know the other trainers tho