• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tonight at the gym i tried out the ultimate burpees ive doen a few before only like 10 i haven't pushed my self like i did tonight.

I did 2 sets of 20 and then a third set and when i got to 20 my mate was shouting at me to do more until i reached mmf (momentary muscular failure) i think i pulled out about 30 or so. after that i was dead on the floor. at first they felt easier then normal burpees but after the first set i was driping with sweat and changed my mind lol.

In between the sets i did shuttle runs across the length of the studio hall in the gym, i did 10 push ups, 10 sit ups, 10 alternets, 10 star jumps and 10 jumping burpees.

Here's a pic of me after i reached mmf and couldn't do any more ultimate burpees i was lying on the floor for about a min so my mate got my mobile out my bag and took a photo of me lol.

http://www.freepixhosting.com/uploadedfiles/P0324_214007.jpg :D

Edit- Next time im going to add a star jump into teh burpee insted of a normal jump.

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt