• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Never thought it would happen, did you!?

The true fun of a broken tooth is that they can be broken into more than just 2 or 3 pieces. Trust me. I have the larger pieces of one of my molars in a plastic bag. Hey it was a good example of all the layers a tooth is made of when it was still fairly fresh.

The surprise comes later on when you feel something poking you from the empty spot. And find slivers of something half in half out trying to escape. :dead:

Girl thing TKD? - dead issue.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had trouble getting out of bed this morning, and i vomitted a couple of times. I don't feel too crash hot and my mouth hurts SOOO MUCH!!! I won't be going to training for a while, but i'll be damned if i'm gonna let them get away with it!!! Give me a couple of weeks to heal and i'll kick their arses when i don't have any grog in my system....

AAAAAANNNNNGGGRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!!

[Edited by Admin: No profanity. Thanks]

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Angus Argyle - KarateForums.com Sensei

[ This Message was edited by: Patrick on 2002-02-05 21:08 ]

good job mate! :up:

I always fight with gloves on...

i was fighting this guy that is one head taller then me and about 100 pounds heaver. I made his noise bleed but then the rules changed to no hitting on the face.

that of couse i got distroyed. i hit his body, no use, only his face is the target for me. his is just to big.

augus, becarefull man.

"Don't think!! Feel..."

-Bruce Lee

https://www.muaythaiboxing.friendpages.com

This site is dumb but I made it so it is good.

glad to see your feeling somewhat better ANGUS...you live, you learn..... i'd go into how avoidance is an answer, but to you, i guess a better answer would be...........BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME FRIEND AND GIVE EM HELL.....LOL :spitlaugh: will make those thing happen......... :weirdlook:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

The human body is an amazing thing isn't it? I mean, how it heals and such, definitely an amazing thing.

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Heh, my last post was edited because of profanity, and i tried my hardest not to use profanity.... i honestly didn't think *mother* followed by the correct terminology for a female dog followed by the letters *e* and *s* was profane... unless it was the several hundred exclaimation marks afterwards. Heh...

Next time they're gonna have to kill me to get me to stop.

Angus :evil: