ShotokanKid

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In last week's episode of the O.C., I think Cohen made a bit of a reference to Napoleon Dynamite...

when he was standing up on his bed and crying "Eureka!" he did the Kip "yesss" with the hand movement (when he had gone bumper bowling and knocked down 9 pins).

Um..yeah.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

I can't say I've ever seen the OC, and I probably should have, at 19, I'm right in that age group. All of my friends watch it.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

I always thought it looked stupid...then I sat down and watched an episode and got hooked. It's so dramatic and corny and some of the acting is terrible, yet I can't stop watching... :-?

i cant stop luaghing at the Rex Kwon Do part its funny cus the guy who plays Rex is on the Drew Carey show

"Do you think im a loser cus i go home to Starla every night...Forget about it!!"

28 movies, 50 years Godzilla is King of the Monsters

"nothing like a good workout" Paul Pheonix

Samurai Shotokan (I'm not picking on you, I swear!), are you sure that's the same actor? I thought the same thing, but my wife is sure that it's not the same actor.

Is there any way to find out for sure?

Re: OC: its a soap opera for teenagers/early 20's. Just like 90210 and all of it's spinoffs/shows other stations are recreating (which, IMHO, is almost as bad as reality TV).

"A life is not important, except in the impact it has on other lives."

-- Jackie Robinson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-- Edmund Burke

It was pretty funny, not the super funny kind that had me laughing almost every scene, but funny enough to make me laugh.

If you take a crooked path and have to go through a cliff. Either hope there is a bridge, or learn to fly.

Samurai Shotokan (I'm not picking on you, I swear!), are you sure that's the same actor? I thought the same thing, but my wife is sure that it's not the same actor.

Is there any way to find out for sure?

Re: OC: its a soap opera for teenagers/early 20's. Just like 90210 and all of it's spinoffs/shows other stations are recreating (which, IMHO, is almost as bad as reality TV).

Tell your wife that you win.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0046033/

Check out #5 and #28

man, i love that movie! my friends and i made a bunch of "vote for pedro" shirts and sold them... made a nice little profit :wink: that deleted scene at the kick ball diamond was pure genious!

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai