• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FIRST WEAPONS

my first weapon was the kusari gama.my master would come by the house and see me throwing my axes into a old tree stump and he told me that he wanted me to try the kusari.and his gut feeling was right.it was like it was apart of me.it was like i had trained with it for years.i have had one made and paid 1200 for it.but its made really well and best of all it was made by hand.

if your going die,why not die doing what you love

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first weapon was a pocket knife and a rambo survival knife. First ma weapon that I learned the bo.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

Well when I was a kid about 10 years old I joined a local club organized by a teenager where we pretended to be knights and bet the crud out of each other with sticks. So my first weapon was a very fine and sturdy branch cut to a manageable length.

About 10 years later a guy by the name of Dean Stephens offered to show me some bo techniques. He later became my instructor in both empty hand and kobudo. That’s when I really began to learn how to use a stick.

The only two things that stand between an effective art and one that isn't are a tradition to draw knowledge from and the mind to practice it.

Have been studying Iado (The Samurai Sword) for almost a year. Recently started studying Escrima Sticks. Been really fun!! though, my hands are extremely tired and sore and has somewhat hindered my PS2 abilities.

Wisdom is knowledge rightly applied. To fight wisely is to rightly apply techniques.

Homemade bow, as a kid I used to sneak around in the woods.

First trained weapon the Kunai and then Tonfa.

The cool summer breeze passes me by.