• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Getting to start classes again.

seersin

I'm excited I've been out of training for a little over a year (training in a DOJO,I still do training at home) When I had my forst son 5-26-03 I was doing Lai Tung Pai at tha time did that for a while.Then over tha course of time I just didnt have tha time for classes anymore I would work on various Karate techniques at home or on tha bag this went on for a while, then my wife was pregnant again,and we had our little girl on 1-31-05.Now this coming Saturday I get to start brand new and fresh in Enshin Karate.Just thought I would share.

ISAIAH 53:5

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

cool deal man, good luck, and godspeed!

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

yeah, that white belt carries a stigma with it doesn't it? I deal with it best by thinking that putting on that white belt is like taking the 1st step in the greatest journey of your life.

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

Thanks guys,This time it's more important to me.Since I have children now maybe they can watch and enter into tha world of martial arts.I'm hoping within tha next couple of years,My son will want to start.It'll be great to go early so I can watch him train,then he can watch my class,and we can have those father and son talks about it on tha way home.That's living my friends.

ISAIAH 53:5

Thanks guys,This time it's more important to me.Since I have children now maybe they can watch and enter into tha world of martial arts.I'm hoping within tha next couple of years,My son will want to start.It'll be great to go early so I can watch him train,then he can watch my class,and we can have those father and son talks about it on tha way home.That's living my friends.

I know how you feel, my wife and I have a 5 month old boy...our first and I always think to the future how-godwilling..he will take up the arts and really love them as I do. I am glad someone else out there feels the same way as I....taking him to his kids class, then him watching me in the adult class...the drive home, man you hit it right on the head!!!!

Those WILL be some happy days for both of us!!!

All the best :karate:

A punch should stay like a treasure in the sleeve. It should not be used indiscrimately.

Kyan Chotoku Sensei

Congratulations On Having your First Son But Remember: Just Because You've Had Time Off, It's Not A Reason To Train Any Less Or With Less Effort. Still Train At Your Best.

I Used All Of My Effort In A Tournament And Got Bronze! I Have Been Trying To Get A Medaol For About 18 Months. Never Train Any Less, Nomatter What Comes Up. -- Luke Evans, Plymouth, England

:karate:

Dear God,

Please Have Mercy On My Apponents

Because I Wont.