• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

good deal, I think so

We'll see for sure when the package arrives, but I just bought a heavy weight 12 oz, Tokaido uniform off of e-bay for $80. Some store was closing down, and had to sell out of all their inventory, Tokaido uniforms included. You could still check, they may have some just go to e-bay and type in Tokaido.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I hope it's Tokaido, not Tokaido Arashi. If it's a real deal Tokaido and not one of the multiple bootlegs, it's a very good deal.

Still, Tokaido makes a reasonably priced do-gi too, and they're not too far from the price range you mentioned.

Jussi Häkkinen

Okinawan Shorin-Ryu Seibukan Karate-Do (Kyan Chotoku lineage)

Turku

Finland

Yeah, I saw that, if it was just a half size bigger I would have hopped on that one instead. I have a nice Satori gi already, but when I saw the Tokaido for $80 I jumped at it by impulse. The deal seemed valid, but I'll have to let you know for sure when it comes in.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War