• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your favorite MA actor/ actress?

Zhang Ziyi is attractive, but I've heard from my friends in Hong Kong she is quite the diva.

Eh, doesn't bother me. Its not like she's going to start returning my calls anyway!

:wink:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

lol, oh so true, oh so true

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

My favourite veteran would definately be Jean-Claude Van Damme, based on movies like Bloodsport, Kickboxer, and The Quest. Maybe not good movies, definately not great, but fun to watch anyways.

If you enjoy watching train wrecks... :-D

My all time favorite would have to be Zhang Ziyi based on her physical ability, acting talent, and sheer beauty. Jet Li would come in second based on his physical ability and acting skills as well, though save for his foray into kung fu comedy with the Fong Sai Yuks', his acting range has yet to be fully tested (he does a good job at being the ticked off silent dude). Third, personally, I would place Wesley Snipes. He's the man.

Do you know who Chosin Chibana is...?

The Chibana Project:

http://chibanaproject.blogspot.com

He is definitely a Capoeira fighter - think he has done lots of stuff - Like his fighting style! Him and Seagal have cool styles.

Jet Li has a good style too but I don't really do the chinese styles myself! - More a Japanese style kind of guy if that makes sense!?