• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your Dream girl/guy

Rock-fght

MIne is tan skin, light blue eyes, blond hair and freckles around her eyes.

Theres a girl i know like that and I cant stop staring :o But I dont want to look like a stalker. I have black hair whit skin and brown eyes.

The thing is Is that I think im going to marry someone with brown hair, tan skin and brown eyes. (sigh) I Know a girl like that already. its obviouse we like eachother but shes 12 and im 15 :blush: weird but ill be 21 when shees 18. :blush:

My fists are fire,

My arms are brimstone,

My legs are steel,

My heart is the furnace.

Rock--5ft'6 160lbs 15yrs old

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there's that one girl in my Science class.

Let's see, long flowing brown hair, with light skin, and a delicate face(really really nice and delicate). Her eyes are the most beautiful ever, they just overwhelm you if you look into them. There's nothing else I can really describe, she's specifically one of those people who you look at and wonder if she's an angel...

If you take a crooked path and have to go through a cliff. Either hope there is a bridge, or learn to fly.

Well, if we're going on looks alone...

I've always found myself attracted to the tall dark and handsome type. Specifically, dark hair, tan skin, and rugged good looks..hehe. I don't really care about eye color. 6' is a nice height...but I'm 5'2" so anything is tall compared to me.

Funny, though...the person I care the most about has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and isn't much taller than me...and is actually a bit younger, which feels weird.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Lesse....

taller than me, but not by much (I'm 5'9"), brown, impossible hair, dark brown eyes

if anyone chooses to care about personality....

Patient, considerate, protective, gentle, polite, respectful, charming

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

I was thinking in the lines of easy to talk to, fun to be with, can hold an intellectual conversation, but talk about sports a little too. Doesn't have to do martial arts, but at least understand that i do them, and will do them until I die or my body gives out. Has to be at least a little intellectual as stated above. Kind and caring personality, definitely a matronly type (at least eventually). As for looks, I will admit that I am partial to Asian women. I am Korean, so give me a little break here. I love a woman with deep, dark eyes, that look into your soul. Since I am from Wisconsin though and I was the only Asian in three counties, I have never dated an Asian girl. I would like a woman who's a little shorter than I am. I'm 5'8" so I'm not too short. I don't have an issue with height though. She has to be at least a little athletic. No couch potatoes they have to love the outdoors, or they are never going to see me. They have to think I'm at least a little crazy, no jacket in 35 degree weather for me. They have to be a little crazy themselves.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

If we want to get into specifics on looks, I'm thinkin black hair (highlights if they look good), deep brown eyes, athleticly built, 5'-5'6. Petite works too. For some reason I like either light tan skin or fairly pale skin. Don't ask me, I know they're pretty opposite. I just think most people look better tan, but a woman with pale skin and dark hair can look great. Zhang Ziyi is fair skinned. A lot of people think she's pretty, even though she may be a bit of a diva according to my friends from Hong Kong.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

Kasumi from DOA, I know she isn't real but is the dream guy/girl real?

Type it in google if you don't know what i'm on about, but be careful, Japanese 'like' anime.

The cool summer breeze passes me by.

but a woman with pale skin and dark hair can look great.

Thanks! :D

Guess what I have...

My deam guy (for looks) = Alan Rickman. The epitome of gorgeousness!! :D :D

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Dream girl,

Dark hair, brunette. Eye colour i like dark brown. Dominate cheek bones (specific i know) tanned/pale no preference. Nice body. Intellegent, funny. There is a girl like this and when she looks at you it makes you lose track of what you weere thinking. I said she looks like the cat in "Shrek" when it stares with it's big dark eyes. :P

I think i like this girl. (sigh)

If you have read the thread "Do nice guys finish last" im a nice guy and i don't think ill ever get with her. Thing is, when i have no attraction to a girl i can charm her quite well but with this girl when i talk to her i get quite nervous and my mind seems to panic mouth drys up and i muddle my words up.

How true, how true. It is all too easy to be absolutely charming with a girl you care nothing for, but when that chance girl comes along that makes you do a double-take, you can't think of a single thing to say. Terrible feeling isn't it?

- Tao Te Ching