• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Burning incence

Gandhi

Does anyone use it?

Properties,different flavours,I have searched the web with few results,

though it is suppossed to aid meditational practice and "purify the atmosphere"?

Greetings and salutations.

Peace = happiness = enlightenment = meditation

Paz = felicidad = iluminación =meditación

Kingdom´s Coming

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

actually, I just thought it was to make the room smell a bit better...hmm. Silly me :D

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

When I was in Japan to pay visit to my late great grandfather, we burned inscence in front of his picture in a bowl and then put our hands in the praying position with the fingers up and we're supposed to say hello to his spirit.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Awww. I wish I could use it, but my dad hates all manner of scents and perfumes. :(

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

So does mine

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

y'know, as far as specific uses go, i think the only one i've only ever heard is to mask certain, um... more illegal scents. my dad always got suspicious whenever i burned it...

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I use incense, because I like my house to smell nice. :) I usually use sandalwood, cedar or spiced apple, although eucalyptus is good if you have a cold.

I've also used "anti-mosquito" incense when I've been in Africa - but I haven't noticed that it truly worked. I think the mozzies in Ghana must like the smell of it!!

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!