• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How can I get a hold of Nunchaku in Canada?

Che Guevara

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

well it depends were you live in some places you could buy them but you might have to go out of the country and buy one there :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Good question, Sai.

When I was younger, I did Judo for a couple years; then I quit.

I haven't got the time or the money to do Martial Arts and there are other problems in my life as well.

---

After I saw Enter The Dragon, I liked the moves that Bruce Lee made with his Nunchuks.

I'm not one of those guys who acts like a thug or anything- I just think that the weapons are really cool.

I know you guys don't like to see Martial Arts perverted by ordinary people, but it's like Albert Einstein once said,

"All the Technology we have is like the axe in the hands of a murderer"

---

The self defense isn't really important- I live in a peaceful neighborhood.

You probably will never find anywhere you can buy them in Canada. They are prohibited weapon, and will be seized by customs upon entry...if they are found.

I have seen those practice chucks for sale, just buy one of those and utilize the swivel.

If you are going to a US tournament, why would you stop in Canada? Even if you did you would not get your luggage.

Customs has to take them by law. The reason being that they were used in some brutal assaults in the past. Any weapon on Canada's prohibited list has been used in a high profile murder or assault. Law makers don't always make sense.