• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fresh UK Meat

ovine king

...or UK meet, whichever you prefer.

i'm london based and with the easter hols looming it might be prudent to begin gathering serious interest in maybe a little get-together.

of course i understand how those of you studying are going to be pressed for time but even if it's a nono at easter, your exams should all finish before the end of june, right?

basically, i'm all for london as i can make it there in an hours notice, whatever the venue.

if it's going to be somewhere else, then we should try to decide where it'll be and also what kinda things is going to be going on.

fight night or just friendly chat?

if it was to be london, then i would say we could just probably hang out in Green Park messing around, doing a few drills, share a few things and then when we get tired of that, we could cool down with the short walk down to the china town area for cheap food and then see about finding a nice quiet bar (or just a cheap and cheerful weatherspoons....)

earth is the asylum of the universe where the inmates have taken over.

don't ask stupid questions and you won't get stupid answers.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I wish I could go! My family is planning a trip for August though and I would like to stop by as many kyokushin dojos as possible in my two weeks! So any UK kyokushin people out there have to hook me up!

"I think therefore I am" Rene Descartes