• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A Gathering of Friends Part II

Shorinryu Sensei

Got a map to the place?

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a map to the place?

Go to https://www.mapquest.com and put in your town and the other is Kalispell, Montana. Should bring you right here. If you're coming I can give you my numbers to call me when you're close and I will come and guide you to my house. Like going to any new town, getting around has its own little "tricks". Mine has a West North address...which has always confused the heck out of me.

Coming?

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Going to try; I'll let you know soon as I can.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

Yeppers! We're in the middle of a 7 year drought here, so camping may not be an option. We'll have to wait and see. No matter, can still do lots of stuff around here.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

• 3 weeks later...

Woah, whoah, whoa I just heard that only 3 of us have confirmed here. Surely we can do better then that!

The only two things that stand between an effective art and one that isn't are a tradition to draw knowledge from and the mind to practice it.

Woah, whoah, whoa I just heard that only 3 of us have confirmed here. Surely we can do better then that!

yeah...you, Shorin Ryuu and me...that's it. A lot have expressed interest and a desire to attend, but distance is the problem, and the date is also. I had to pick a date and set it so people could make plans. Everybody wants it in THEIR town of course.

I will try to come. Plane tickets from Seattle are $305, so driving is probably the only way I can pull it off. Looks like about a 10-hour drive. Have to check with the boss (my wife) and work.

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.

I will try to come. Plane tickets from Seattle are $305, so driving is probably the only way I can pull it off. Looks like about a 10-hour drive. Have to check with the boss (my wife) and work.

COOL! It's an easy drive (I think anyway) from Seattle to Kalispell. Take I-90 to St. Regis, MT...get off the interstate and foillow the signs that say "Glacier Park".

Bring your wife if you'd like to..and the boss if she's cute and single! :brow: Any questions you might have, please ask. You have my regular email? tallpaul@sofast.net

• 1 month later...