• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

is there any websites with pictures of punches and kicks????

i missed 2 classes, we generally learn alot in ourclasses, but i missed a few things, so i want to go ont the internet to find some pictures of kicks and punches, so i dont have to drag my instructor to the side and be a hassle for him because i neglected to come.

is there any good websites like that you guys know of???

"you wouldnt care what people thought of you, if you knew how seldom they really did."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
i missed 2 classes, we generally learn alot in ourclasses, but i missed a few things, so i want to go ont the internet to find some pictures of kicks and punches, so i dont have to drag my instructor to the side and be a hassle for him because i neglected to come.

I wouldn't recommend trying to copy kicks and such off the internet, as different systems have different methods of doing the same kicks. Just because you missed a couple of classes shouldn't put you behind. Be patient and ask yoru sensei the next time you're in class to show you what you missed.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

I wouldn't recommend trying to copy kicks and such off the internet, as different systems have different methods of doing the same kicks. Just because you missed a couple of classes shouldn't put you behind. Be patient and ask yoru sensei the next time you're in class to show you what you missed.

I agree with Shorinryu Sensei completely here. One one hand, a kick is a kick and a punch is a punch, however, your Instructor may want these kicks and punches done a specific way.

Shorin-ryu sensei is right. It's folly to try to learn movements or drills/kata from the internet. Do you know what you would have learned in those lessons you missed?

Joshua Brehm

-When you're not practicing remember this; someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you meet them, they will beat you.