vertigo

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

_you put on the wrong "colored" underwear under a white dobok (gi) and it happened to be "flowered" or poke-a-dot panties .... eeeeekkkkkk!!!

Well now we know your a girl.....lol

Stop Reading My Signature- Get your Own

While your reading my Signie,

Want to check out my karate webbie?

http://www.ussd.com/

You're watching a cute guy in class when you walk straight into the half-wall (cute guy thinks this is hilarious and laughs his pants off).

Your brother trips you during class on your way to get water, and you smack the wall face-first like in movies (by the way, same cute guy was there to laugh of course...).

When you're throwing bags up on high shelves, miss, and hit your sensei's son (who is also a black belt).

I've done all these.. haha. :D

DORKS HAVE MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savvy?

Your instructor is watching you pound the heavy bag... so you add in a little extra effort. You attempt a roundhouse kick.. and end up on your butt underneath the bag... :blush:

Yes, that one actually happened to me, as did the next one.

You kneel in seiza at the start of a grading. As you get up, you catch your foot in your gi bottoms and end up tearing them... in an embarassing place...

Double :blush: :blush:!

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

You put your gi on at home, because you are going to an early morning class. You arrive at the dojo, take off your coat, and Sensei says "Where's your belt?" D'oh! It's hanging on the door at home!!! O.K. the First time is o.k... but imagine doing that twice in a row!!!!! Oh Gosh! :weirdlook:

Finish your kata with a strong stance, but since you are training outside there happens a slight breeze which hits your ear in the perfect way applying pressure to your inner ear which knocks your balance off.. and you fall over. Sensei happens to notice that goof up.. and teases the crap out of you for the rest of the class... renaming you "Butterfly" because you fluttered with the breeze.

Doing kumite with a partner, and you manage to catch their attacking punch into your gi sleeve as you block, making it difficult to counter with the other arm.. throwing you into a "Goofy does karate" moment. :blush:

My spirit is never daunted by training, but sometimes my body begs to differ.