• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Having a bad MA day..

vertigo

You know you're having a bad MA day when:

- You put on your gi top backwards.. and don't notice

- Your sensei decides to use you to help demostrate a technique to the class, with him punching full speed, but without contact... or at least thats what he tells you when you come to.

- You ask sensei if he thinks you're ready to test, and he starts laughing

- While practicing upward blocks, you get a little too into it, and KO yourself on the chin.

- Ever wash your gi with a red sock?

these were all I could think of at the time.. keep adding on :nod:

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-You're practicing sai when one slips and lands near your sensei.

-You pull into the dojo and realize that you're wearing jeans with your gi top

-three words: presure point dummy

-Tonight is ladies' self defense night and you get to wear the padded suit.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

you forget to set your clock back. as you walk into the multi use gym, , that your karate class is held in, wearing your gee, you give a loud "OSS". and bow. As you look up you are met by the bewildered stares and giggles of the daily jazzercise class.

If i had to choose between karate and everything else, I would choose karate so i could beat up whoever made me make the decision and have everything else

You're practicing with a katana, drop it, and it ends up sticking up from floor.

I've done this in the kitchen with a kitchen knife.

WHOOOPS

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Gah! ShotokanKid, be careful!!! :o

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

While warming up for kumite, you elbow strike your drawing arm... I wish this was a fake one like my others :lol: :lol: it was hilarious though.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

Gah! ShotokanKid, be careful!!! :o

Heh heh heh

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

You're practicing in the kitchen with your nunchaku while you're sick. You probably shouldn't be up, but you're dedicated. You flip the chuk over your right shoulder, but forget to trap it with your left hand. As a result, the chuk swings around your shoulder, through your armpit and smacks you in the eye at full speed, causing you to tear up a little.

Luckily they were foam! I did that when I was first learning my second chuk kata...I came down with a cold but didn't want to forget the kata, so I practiced :lol:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.