• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wing Chun, Tang Soo Do or Muay Thai for street fighting?

What would you choose?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What would you choose?

• Tang Soo Do
    • Wing Chun
    • Muay Thai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wing Chun is the best style for self defense, it is very explosive an quick and doesnt let your opponent react. I think that is what you have to look for in a real fight, to surprise your opponent will give you a big advantage in the fight.

Wing Chun is the best style for self defense, it is very explosive an quick and doesnt let your opponent react. I think that is what you have to look for in a real fight, to surprise your opponent will give you a big advantage in the fight.

That applies to MT as well. There really is no superior style, only superior training methods, and thai boxing has that won hands down.

i agree although i just had the experience of sparring a wing chun fighter and after that i would have to say if the wing chun school did full contact and did condishioning i would say a tie between muay thai and wing chun i dont think tang soo do would compairs to the other two styles.

Fist visible Strike invisible

the capoeira instructor in our building also holds a bb in tang soo do. He's very good.

my experiences with WC havaen't been as good. I've had few problems with the WC guys I've sparred, and have seen a WC sifu get torn a new one by a karate bb in a continuous sparring event.

the capoeira instructor in our building also holds a bb in tang soo do. He's very good.

my experiences with WC havaen't been as good. I've had few problems with the WC guys I've sparred, and have seen a WC sifu get torn a new one by a karate bb in a continuous sparring event.

maybe the karate fighter was just the better fighter
https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu