• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello!

AusKickboxer

Hello everyone! I would just like to say hello to everyone here!

I said in some other thread that this is great, and how that i cant stop reading on this site, its really good!

Would just like to introduce myself:

Im from Australia, I currently do Boxing, Karate & Kickboxing, looking to move across to Taekwondo aswell.

I'm 6.2 in height, and about 80kgs.

I'm tall & solid, well built.

Martial arts history: I started martial arts for self-defence, not as a sport, I was getting a little agitated walking around with friends & big other people looking at us, I'm only 14, Tall & solid, so people think im a lot older, so I was getting a little bit worried at the fact that someone was going to break my face into 5 different pieces.

So I started off with Karate, then i moved into Kickboxing & Boxing. At my current state, i feel great, and i feel very safe knowing that i can protect myself.

Anyway peeps, sites great, people are great, keep it up! :)

"The best way to fight someone in the street, is to fight them with freestyle, confidence, speed, power & the mind" - All else shall fail.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Alot of people mix Karate and kickboxing, I myself to some extent.

Konnichiwa, Welcome to Karate Forums.com. I felt the same when I first came, and I still do! What an interesting site!

The cool summer breeze passes me by.

Welcome! I want to visit Australia very badly, as one of my favorite sensei lives there. Everyone says the water is perfect and clear. If I visit there next, that will bring the number of countries I've visited up to 9

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."