• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A quick but good one

ShotokanKid

Dimwit as you know, is a not too smart kind of guy. Everyday when he walked home from work, he would get stopped by three nasty men and they would beat him up and steal his money.

Finally, Dimwit decided that it would serve his best interest to walk a different route and then take up some self-defense classes so this wouldn't happen again.

He joined a karate class and soon was doing very well to defend himself. So, one day, on the way home from work Dimwit took his old route home and sure enough there they were. He walked up to them and the battle ensued.

The next afternoon Dimwit went to his karate class with a black eye, a broken nose and a busted lip. His instructor, shocked, asked him what happened.

"Well," explained Dimwit, "I took my old way home last night so I could beat these guys up who were stealing my money, but they beat me up before I could get my shoes and socks off!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

there was once upon a time three prisoners.

they had been locked up for life in prison. they planned an escape plan.

that they were gonna dig theirselves out. while they were digging they found a lamp. they were astonish and rubbed the lamp.

a jinney came out and said he would grant three wishes. they said to themselves well we are three let us each get one wish.

the first one said..i wish i could go back to san fransisco with my 4 daughters and wife and be a millionaire. pummm he disapeared and his wish was granted

the second one said i want to go to my home in new york and be rich also and own many possessions. he disapeared with his wish granted and wento to new york.

the third one started crying and said. you know ive been alone all my life. i dont have no one. no family no sons. i want my friends back and boom his friends were back in the cell with him. the others were all angry. :lol:

Even the most powerful human being has a limited sphere of strength. Draw him outside of that sphere and into your own, and his strength will dissipate.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...