• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Learning the fan..Please help

XUechiGirlX

Thanks for you reply! I really appreciate it, but that was a while ago. Since then I learned the knife for a few months but now our class is learning the Sai's all together. Thanks though! JEnny~

Do not fear pain, for when you feel pain you know you are still alive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should try to learn the fan on your own and however you want, but i recomend having a back up plan incase the video or whatever you use is confusing, unless you find a martial arts instructor who can teach you the fan. You should search around in the newspaper for an instructor. I personally think the fan is really cool even though i'm a guy and i hope to one day learn it, but for now i'll focuse on karate. But even if you choose a different weapon, you should still try to learn the fan eventually, its realyl cool. Also, this sounds kinda sadistic, but the best part about it is that even fi you get caught in a fight and are forced to defend yourself and use a fan, it doesnt even count as a weapon in court. Although i hope you dont plan on getting in fights. Well good luck finding a way to learn it.

Focus

Yeah..my instructor knows a little bit of fan fighting and I am getting fans for my bday and he going to teach me what he knows...I think it is so pretty to watch at tournaments so I want to do it!

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com