• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does anyone here use Earthlink?

Patrick

I ask because GoldDragon, who was a user here, says he can't visit the site and he uses them as his ISP.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'd take Rushman's suggestion and have him blow away his cookies. I once had trouble getting into another forum I visit--from the look & feel I bet it's based on the same package this one is--and clearing out my cookies fixed it, the one for that domain must have been corrupted. Other than that I don't know...dns issue, firewall software, weird browser version or setting...would need to know what error he's getting and such. Could have him dial up on one of the freebie ISPs just to see if it's the service or his box.

Sorry if you've already tried this stuff, I'm backing up stuff on my work PC and bored out my mind, hence puttering around here. You could have him use the IP address instead of the domain name to get here, if it works it could indicate a name resolution problem. I'd still try the cookies first, since going against the IP wouldn't use the ifroggy.com cookie, so the corrupted cookie could also explain it.

Where did 'ifroggy' come from anyway, if I may ask??

We've looked at a bunch of them chh... I'll probably look at them again with him. The cookie thing I have thought of and mentioned, but it didn't seem to do anything and I have not had acorrupted cookie once from memory... and I am pretty affluent online.

I will try the IP thing you mentioned... and again reiterate the cookies.

iFroggy is the iFroggy Network, which I own and I own all of the sites apart of it. http://www.ifroggy.com

hey patrick I was wondering if he can or can't get into sportforums???

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"