• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anybody a tea drinker in here?

ShotokanKid

I was just wondering. It's kind of weird for a teenage boy to drink tea but I do. What kinds of tea do you like? I like Earl Grey, Green Tea, and Orange Pekoe.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am definitely a tea drinker. It isn't weird for a teenage guy to drink tea, I have forever. I like Green tea, jasmine tea, and I got some teas from my Friend Bronte that she bought in Hong Kong that are really good. I can't read Chinese though, so I don't know what they are.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

I was just wondering. It's kind of weird for a teenage boy to drink tea but I do. What kinds of tea do you like? I like Earl Grey, Green Tea, and Orange Pekoe.

HAHA Tell that to the Brits ;)

It ain't weird to drink tea!! :karate:

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum

all the time. I prefer chinese gunpowder green. otherwise, I have some black, some white, or a nice yucky cup of lingzhi, mmm my favorite.

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

I love tea - I'm a tea-a-holic.

My favourites are Chai (Indian Spiced black tea), Redbush/Rooibosch (red tea), Earl Grey, Lapsang Souchong and Jasmin tea. However, I haven't found a variety of tea yet that I don't like or won't drink.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I always go to tea and drink like five cups and enjoy them, but when I'm at home I never drink tea unless it's the dead of winter. Then I enjoy a nice glass of camomile.

"I think therefore I am" Rene Descartes

Chamomile is great too. I like it with honey or spiced apple.

Peppermint, ginsing and nettle teas are also nice - peppermint is lovely in the summer if you have it cold with crushed ice!

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

HAHA Tell that to the Brits ;)

It ain't weird to drink tea!! :karate:

Most American boys think so! :lol:

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."