5 point palm exploding heart technique

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost 100% positive that it is fake. If I am wrong, however, someone tell me so I can check this out!

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

One day after I watched kill bill 2, I walked up to the top of wudan mountain to ask my 134yr old kungfu master how to use the five point palm technique and he said, "I will teach you the technique you desire,but it will cost ya 500 dollars".I was like man, for 500 bucks, I could just go buy a gun for that much money and shoot some one in the heart and it would accomplish the same thing as the five point palm technique.Besides that, what do need 500 dollars for,...you live on top of a mountain as a monk? He said, thats not the point. So I say to him, what is the point? He says to me , I could just take the money from you. I said,... good point. So, the next day I made my way down the mountain to a little tavern called "crappies" to have a beer with some friends and was having a good time until some idiot started to pick a fight with me. I tried to walk away but fighting was going to be inevitable and considering that I just learned the most devestating technique that was new in my martial arts arsenal, I was feeling very confident in my motives. So , I said to the guys that were about to get their hearts exploded, I 'll give you one more chance to walk away before I kill you. Just as they started to laugh at me, I struck with precision timeing and accuracy to each of their chests useing the exploding five palm strike. I was amazed at what happened next,.........................................It didn't work!!! I thought to myself, that old bastard is going to pay for this if I live through this.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

Ah the old five point palm exploding heart technique. Yeah we learnt this on day one. Unfortunately I got attacked one night by two guys and I managed to get the technique off on both guys - the first one immediately sat down and refused to move - he is still there to that day, in that very same spot, leading a relatively normal and happy life. ;) The second one just started hopping toward me; damned technique doesn't work against hopping (!) - hopped over to me and whooped my *!

:lol:

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum