• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2001-10-03 23:03, Angus wrote:

Kickbuttnat... wow..

There are simply no words available in the world which can convey your beauty - perhaps if i were able to speak in the angelic tongue i would have a chance to verbally articulate a small fraction your incredible features.

However, i am afraid to look at your picture again, because, as like staring at the sun - it's radiant beauty may strike me blind, and i might never see it out of the corner of my eye again.

Hmmm, but to lose my sight would be considered a fair trade to be able to see that radiance directly, even if only just one more time...

In short, you look great - but your modesty conveys a bashful and innocent soul.

Angus >insert smilie of arrow through heart here<

LOL! never come across something like that before.....its usually silly things like did it hurt...when u fell from heaven-crap like that!i have to admit i am impressed!u have well and truly wooed me my darling.......TBC xxx :blush:

On 2001-10-04 09:07, kickbuttnat wrote:

LOL! never come across something like that before.....its usually silly things like did it hurt...when u fell from heaven-crap like that!i have to admit i am impressed!u have well and truly wooed me my darling.......TBC xxx :blush:

Did I not tell you????? Pretty impressive huh? This would be the Aussie I referred you to...my work here is now done... :bigwink:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

kickbuttnat Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2001-10-03 12:42, GoldDragon wrote:

Hey hey hey---easy now MoonBrack...

Its all about RESPECT !!!!

*protects KickButt *

----------------------------------

KickButt:

I dont need protecting babe i'm a NINGA!!! but thanks anyway!

Ninja or Ninja I still am there for you to catch you if you fall, pick you up if youre down and give ya strength when youre weak:) :smile:

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

On 2001-10-04 09:43, kickbuttnat wrote:

you're telling me! nice one, top blokes on here hey!! :kiss: for you

Aw, thanks Nat - you're a sweetie!

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

Hmm, i actually impressed someone... cool.

I simply convey the truth and say what i think at the time.

However, the mind is always more beautiful than the body - and from reading your posts it is easy to see that you are the complete being.

Here, i drew a picture of you > :angel: <

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.