Post your pictures!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason the main picture didn't work for me.

The real best part of that is the KarateForums.com link!

:smile:

Just bringing this to the forefront again...c'mon you guys!!!!!! We did it and now it's your turn! As Ken says...'Strike a pose and Vogue for us!!' Yeah!!!!!!

Lori :razz:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

And as Madonna says: 'Express yourself, don't repress yourself' - her song Human Nature.... Now THAT'S a hot woman! Someone just says the name Madonna around me and i collapse on the ground, crawl into fetus postion and giggle like a child... :weirdlook:

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

On 2001-09-14 00:52, Angus wrote:

Someone just says the name Madonna around me and i collapse on the ground, crawl into fetus postion and giggle like a child... :weirdlook:

Hehe...Hey Angus - MADONNA!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I realize I'm a full grown woman, however Jon Bon Jovi has the same effect on me. There's those Versace pictures...turns me to absolute mush. What a body!!!!!! :brow:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-