• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Post your pictures!!

Ok, We CAN post images. Here are a few of mine.

With Sticks!!

Bodybuilding poses

my yahoo profile

Let's see what everyone else looks like... especially Kickbutt!

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.

Ken Anderson

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

https://www.absolutemartialarts.com

This Message was edited by: thaiboxerken on Jul 6, 2001 5:10pm :brow: :brow: :brow: :brow: :brow:

This Message was edited by: thaiboxerken on Jul 6, 2001 5:19pm

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of things:

1. I never said you could not use images in posts as long as they are appropriately used and never in sigs.

In fact, if I had said that, why would I have installed the "IMG" button above where you type for your posts? Feel free to post images on threads.

Example:

http://www.ifroggy.com/yankees.gif

2. I am not going to be posting my picture right now. :smile:

Thanks.

Hey, one other thing Ken... why isn't there a link to KF on your schools site? :smile: We provide banners if you could like to link to us from your Links page. :smile:

Ok, I'll get on it and get a picture posted!! I may just take one with my webcam this weekend, with my daughter - she's too cute not to include in the picture too! Read your Yahoo! profile Ken and what impressed me the most (because I'm a woman, I guess), was your reference to your wife under "Hobbies". Very sweet!! And ANGUS!!! Got to post your picture tooooooooo!!!! Wanna see what a so-called "arrogant" Aussie looks like :bigwink: And of course am curious as to what everyone else looks like. Ouss.

Lori :wave:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

It's not MY website, i just happen to have a profile on there. I changed to URL to that specific profile page.

Didn't say it was, but it is the website of the school you attend and/or instruct at, isn't it?

Yep, I instruct and train part time there.

Well, then tell whoever runs it to get a link on there! And tell on your students/instructors to visit the site.

:bigwink:

I don't have any body shots handy, and I think it's punishment enough to post my face -- even though you all know I'm the self-proclaimed local stud here -- ha, ha.

This picture is weird, because my eyes are blue, not brown... but then again everything turned out dark(er). This was from a few years ago...

http://www.chatbase.com/tim.jpg

Regards,

Tim Greer -> admin@chatbase.com | Phone: 530-222-7244

I study any and every style and I'm always looking to spar!!

Also, if I'm not around for a while, I'm just away training. :-)