• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

designing your own weapon

Sphinx

Has anyone ever designed there own weapon and pretended that they were a mistical ninja or some kind of super hero???

I dunno about pretending to be a superhero but yesterday i was muckin round with a sharp hookish medal thing, a rope and a paint tin and i made a really kool weapon. I dunno what to call it and it'll be luckey if i can even make it again.

It's good to be able to make your own weapon coz then your like the master of it and no one can tell you how to use it coz u created it.

I have a weird feeling that i am the only one that does it but if you do sometimes it would be kool to know what you made!!!

Buy low, sell high, take your pills, tell your lies, fake your tan, wear a tie, go to the gym, you'll never die !!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

yeah, I used part of a broken chair as a type of knight stick. you hold it against your arm. You can whip it out like a backhand or from the inside and you can block.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Yeah I like making things and I have made amny weapons, Sometimes I make a weapon and find out it is already a real weapon! :lol:

Are you interested in buying a Flying swallow (The bird, not the action!)

I can try to draw you a diagram:

<{ The end is a metal spike with a hand crafted birds body.

-

- This part is thin rope, but it could be replaced by chain.

-

_____

[] The handle is like a sword handle, but I crafted petals <>

[] |

The cool summer breeze passes me by.

OK not the best idea to try to draw it, its like a sword with a rope instead of a blade and on the end of the rope is a spiked bird.

[/img]

VERY Interesting

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Pirates of the Carribean rip-off

Wait I have never seen that movie, I don't want to so tell me what, please!

Its like a whip sword, Is it already real? Damn!

Back to the drawing board.

I don't know about creating a new weapon, but i like to practice with improvised weapons, like garden tools. a hoe, shovel, rake, spade, hand rake, etc. would all make great improvised weapons.

it would be hard to come up with a completely new weapon that someone hasn't already been hit with. if you do, it's probably not going to be really useful.

maybe you could take a picture of that one with the paint can and post it?