knocking sense into a person!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds a bit "old school", but usually not done by other students to set the other straight. Would have been done by the instructor himself. Nowadays that practice is outdated, and as everyone has said unacceptable. We learn from out experiences and how to better handle a similiar situation when it is now our turn to deal with questions from students.

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

That is definitly not acceptable. That is totally unneccesary. That "lesson" could have been taught in better fashion. What disturbs me even more however, is the fact that the other students listened to the instructor when he told them to beat up this "unruly" student. My question is, what are his teaching methods like if his students listen to that instruction w/o any qualms about what they're doing?

"To win a fight without fighting, that is the true goal of a martial artist."

-Grandmaster Nick Cerio

I just wanted everyone to know that he also asked me to teach the guy a lesson but I refused to get involved. I quit training with this guy years ago. He had a habit of losing his temper in class and he even smoked in class while we trained. For those of you that are curious, he was my Kempo instructor.

What works works

Sounds like that instructor is a few frys short of a happy meal !!! A little coo coo for coco puffs if ya know what I mean.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them