• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what uniform & sparing gear do you use

:lol: :karate: :P

what karate gi (uniform) do you wear

& sparing gear do you wear and where do you get them?

i wear middle weight adult size 8 from century,, century head gear,shin/instep pads from century,,mouth guard from pro force

and hand pad (gloves) from sun.

please reply thanks again from matt blake :karate: :karate: :D

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear a size 1 uniform from Adidas (My first ever uniform was a child size 00! :lol:) For sparring gear, I wear a chest protector, headgear, arm pads, knee and instep pads, and a mouthpiece.... No idea where all of it came from. :P :karate:

When peace, like a river, attendeth my way. When sorrows like sea billows roll. Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, 'It is well, it is well with my soul.'

I have numerous gi...but the one I wear the most is a Century heavyweight...size 6 top, 5 pant.

No sparring gear used...bear knuckles and feet, no groin cup, no mouthguard, no head protection. Hey...you gonna be wearing all that crap on the street? :D

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

I am the proud new wearer of a Satori size 4 1/2 traditional cut gi. I also use Century Heavy weight surprisingly comfortable for a relatively cheap gi. I use Adidas and Honda equipment for the Great Northeast Ivy League's sport TKD tournaments. In the IsshinRyu dojo nothing. In open karate tourney's Adidas.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War